tDAR is designed to serve the needs of a wide range of archaeologists, researchers, organizations, and institutions who use or manage archaeological resources.
Learn about different types of tDAR users and uses:
- Federal, State and Local Government Agencies
- Cultural Resource Management and Private Consulting Firms
- Academic Presses
- Academic Researchers and Organizations
tDAR can assist users in:
- Managing a wide variety of archaeological information in one place.
- Organizing documents, data sets, and images.
- Downloading reports or bibliographies anywhere.
- Sharing current research materials with partners.
- Publishing data associated with articles and books.
- Protecting confidential materials.